ScanSafe Web Filtering offers granular control over all Web content, including SSL encrypted communications, utilizing multiple techniques including real-time dynamic Web content classification, an industry-leading URL filtering database, file type filters and early warning filtering and real-time scanning of search results with SearchAhead.
Enabled in-the-cloud, ScanSafe Web Filtering enables businesses to implement granular control for both inbound and outbound communications while realizing cost savings of up to 40% by eliminating the need to purchase, deploy and maintain hardware required for on-premise solutions. ScanSafe Web Filtering allows businesses to be in complete control of how end users access content on the Internet by providing intuitive tools to create, monitor, and enforce effective inbound and outbound Web policy.
ScanSafe Web Filtering is managed through an intuitive Web-based interface, ScanCenter, which integrates all management and reporting capabilities. Through ScanCenter, a global Web usage policy can be created and enforced across the organization, even down the group or user level. Any edits to the policy are rolled out in real time without having to wait for policy changes to propagate throughout the network.
- Limit legal liability by controlling access to inappropriate Web content
- Optimize network resources by reducing bandwidth consumption
- Enhance productivity by limiting non-business related Web activity
- Limit exposure to financial and other penalties related to the loss of confidential data
- Understand and control how your network resources are being utilized
- Control all Web-based traffic including SSL encrypted communications
- Prevent confidential data from leaving the network
- Ensure safe search engine results
- Granular reporting on all aspects of Web usage